Library Services and Special Collections
Lists of books the library has on different topics
Story Hour - Tuesdays at 11:00 am (during school year except for holidays)
Special Story Time Events - occur throughout the year
Summer Reading Program - Read-to-Me and School Age ChildrenTours
Kindergarten Registration - in conjunction with school registration
Tween and T een Programs
Tween and T
Second and fourth Tuesday at 4:00 pm during the school year
Summer Reading Program
Friends of the Library
- one Wednesday each month at 1:15 pm
Special Events - occur throughout the year
Photocopiers - black and white
$.20 a page
Fax - send or receive
($2.00 first page
& $1.00 each additional page)
Microfilm of the Brockway Record
Public Access Computers with word processing
Public Meeting Room
Wi-Fi and Internet Access
Books & Materials
LeapPad -- Cartridges
LeapPad -- Cartridges & Books
Books on Tape , CD,
, CD, and Playaways
Entertainment Videos & DVDS
Large Print Book Collection
Notice of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Users and subscribers of
this system are required to respect the legal protection provided by
copyright and license to programs and data. If you believe that your
work has been copied, adapted, reproduced, or exhibited on this
website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please
provide written notice of the claimed infringing activity to a
designated agent, in accordance with the requirements of the Digital
Millenium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512.
A notice of claimed copyright infringement must include the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Library to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Library to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the matter complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of this system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Mengle Memorial Library is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Under appropriate circumstances, the Mengle Memorial Library may, in its discretion, terminate the accounts of subscribers and account holders of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is the Mengle Memorial Library's policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works and (1) have been developed pursuant to a broad consensus of copyright owners and service providers in an open, fair, voluntary, multi-industry standards process; (2) are available to any person on reasonable and nondiscriminatory terms; and (3) do not impose substantial costs on service providers or substantial burdens on their systems or networks.